Northshore Council PTSA General Membership Meetings
Guest Seating Policy
- A Guest Seat may be extended to someone the Board of Directors feels can offer Northshore Council PTSA information regarding a subject that is under discussion or of interest to PTA members.
- Please note: A PTA member who is attending the meeting as a representative of their local unit is not considered to be a guest.
- An agenda will be provided.
- A person with a Guest Seat will have voice only for the reason asked to attend the meeting, when asked to comment by the President, or to answer any questions.
- A person with a Guest Seat has no vote.
- No literature, flyers, sign-up sheets or other form of solicitation is permitted, unless pre-approved by the President or the Board of Directors.
- Guests may not invite an additional person or representative from their organization to address the meeting without prior permission from the President, in which case the same limitations to voice and vote apply to the additional representative.
- The President controls the meeting. Persons who do not follow protocol or who disrupt the meeting may be asked to leave.