Council PTSA Mission Statement 2013-14
Approved by General Membership September 16, 2013
The Mission of Northshore Council PTSA is:
- To be welcoming and to encourage participation by all students and families regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion or sexual orientation.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children
- To promote leadership, teamwork, and support all local units within the Northshore School District by serving as role models, providing resource materials, training and mentoring opportunities, and to act as an information conduit to and from local units, and
- To interweave fun and laughter into everything we do.