The Reflections Program is a National PTA and WSPTA cultural arts competition. The purpose is to provide an opportunity for students to use their creative talents by expressing themselves through their own original works.
- The 2013-14 Reflections theme is Believe, Dream, Inspire
- A student may submit an entry in any of six arts areas. Only original works of art are accepted.
- The six art areas are: Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts, Film/Video and Choreography/Dance
- There is also a Special Artist Division
Local Unit Reflections Chairs:
- Reflections student forms and guidelines can be found here
- A Roundtable training/discussion forum will be held on Monday, September 16th, 2013 at the NSD Admin Center at 7:45 pm
- Student entries are due to Council on December 3rd & 4th, 2013
- Council will hold a reception at Eastside Foursquare Church on January 10, 2014 showcasing this year's student entries
For Reflections program information or questions, please contact the 2013-2014 chairs:
Tricia Woods at email@example.com
Caryn Radovich at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to print a copy of the program from the Northshore Council PTSA Reflections Reception held on January 10th, click on the box below.
Congratulations to all of the students whose artwork advanced to the Council level, and good luck to the students whose entries will be going on to State!