Northshore Council PTSA Advocacy Updates 2018-2019
- WSPTA Convention - April 26-28, 2019 at the Sea-Tac Hilton Convention Center - At Convention, delegates from across the state elected the 2019-21 state PTA leaders and voted on bylaws changes.
- Advocacy Week - February 11-15, 2019 - WSPTA will be asking members to send pre-written emails each day during Advocacy Week – February 11 – 15, 2019. Subscribe to the WSPTA Action Network to stay informed.
- Focus Day - February 11, 2019 - UPDATE: Event Cancelled due to inclement weather
- Bus with Us to Focus Day! - Cancelled due to inclement weather
- WSPTA Action Network
- WSPTA's New Top Five Platform!
- WSPTA Legislative Assembly - October 20-21, 2018 - PTA members from Northshore submitted four issues and two resolutions that were approved by delegates at 2018 Legislative Assembly! See the full platform below or visit the WSPTA Advocacy page to learn more.
- Watch the 2018 Candidate's Forum - On October 1, 2018, Northshore Council PTSA sponsored a Candidates Forum for candidates vying for state legislative positions in the 1st, 45th, and 46th districts. It was an opportunity for community members to connect with the candidates and ask questions to inform their votes.
- 2018 Candidates Forum - 10/1