Parent Education Opportunities, 2020-2021 School Year:
- September 2020: Back to School Backpack Series - hosted by Seattle Special Education PTSA.
- October 3, 2020 - 10AM: How to be an Anti-Racist Family - hosted by Sno-Isle Libraries.
- October 6, 2020: Supporting Well-Being with Mindfulness Virtual Series - hosted by Space Between.
- October 15, 2020 - 4PM: Going Online: The Changing Landscape of Child Sex Trafficking - hosted by StolenYouth.
- October 21, 2020 - 6:30PM: Parenting on the Same Page - in partnership with Kenmore Elementary PTA.
- January 28, 2021 - 6:30PM: Inclusion in the Early Years - in partnership with Kenmore Elementary PTA, Canyon Creek Elementary PTA, Fernwood Elementary PTA, Kokanee Elementary PTA, Ruby Bridges. Elementary PTSA, and Woodin Elementary PTA.
- January 28, 2021 - 7PM: Digital Safety 101 - in partnership with Skyview Middle School PTSA, Canyon Park Middle School PTSA, and Timbercrest Middle School PTSA.
- February 23, 2021 - 6:30PM: NAMI: Ending the Silence for Families - hosted by Sunrise Elementary PTA and Kenmore Elementary PTA.
- March 3-17, 2021: Suicide Prevention Webinar Series - hosted by the YMCA of Greater Seattle
- March 4, 2021 - 7PM: A Solution for (Almost) Every Struggle: Parenting Outside the B.O.C.S. - in partnership with Cottage Lake Elementary PTA and Hollywood Hill Elementary PTA.
- March 8-23, 2021: Screenagers NEXT CHAPTER: Uncovering Skills for Stress Resilience
- April 6, 2021 - 6:30PM: "Guide to Helping Your Children Succeed in Elementary and Beyond" (en español) - in partnership with Woodin Elementary PTA.
- May 18, 2021 - 7:00PM: "Returning to Populated Places: How to Calm Your Anxieties"